Various items for sale

JlyonsSTI

I have a few things I would like to sell:

1. 2 12" pioneer champion series subs in box that fits perfectly tight and snug into the trunk of an impreza

Also a boss 3000w amp- $200

2.Stock sti exhaust everything but the axle back. -BO

3.Signed sun visors. Travis Pastrana drivers side, and Ken Block on the passenger side- BO plus trade visors

4.Stock radio from STI- BO

5.Stock speakers from 06 sti front and rear.-BO

6.2/3 faleken all seasons with plenty of tread. I caught a rock while shaving a corner a little too much on my old mans drive way and punctured the right rear. I ended up with one flat immediately.... pulled over and put a spare on and the next morning the right front was flat as well. I think I might have just rolled the bead on this one though.... The tire wear is enough that I had to buy 4 new tires. Probably no one will want these since theres only three but I may as well try. -BO

JlyonsSTI

If someone would kindly explain how to post pictures I will do so.... Apparently you can't just copy and paste its asking me to enter the image URL? I'm no so computer savvy. No face book, no myspace, etc. I listen to music, research, and store pictures I take.....

JlyonsSTI

I'm not sure because I didn't ask the guy I bougt it from, but it is in good shape. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will or I can text pictures if you would like. 2006 sti.....

JlyonsSTI

Exhaust, speakers, and stock head unit have been sold. Theres got to be someone who wants KB and TPs autographs in thier car......?

ReZPunK

Grease Lightning should take that right off..
default_wink.png

i-wagon

I'll trade you for my stock visors. Got no cash. Text 8909218

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back