VF 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

twopointfiveturbo

I have a VF40 for sale that was removed from a replacement engine that purchased in October, the engine had 74k. As per LKQ parts everything on the engine was in excellent working condition, I have a VF46 from my previous engine so I didn't need this one. My company has a full service marina with diesel mechanics and I had them look over the turbo just to double check that everything is in good condition. Honestly the only issue was that the wastegate was sticking and it wasnt opening smoothly so we freed it up and I had a fabricator re weld the part that rotates to open the wastegate. You will be able to see in the pictures. I am located in Hope if anyone wants to meet up and check it out. I am looking to get $300. I am on my way out the door and don't have a chance to resize pictures, email me and I will forward them asap. I will get them resized tonight or tomorrow am.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CIMG2013.JPG
    CIMG2013.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG2014.JPG
    CIMG2014.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

myler

I have a VF40 for sale that was removed from a replacement engine that purchased in October, the engine had 74k. As per LKQ parts everything on the engine was in excellent working condition, I have a VF46 from my previous engine so I didn't need this one. My company has a full service marina with diesel mechanics and I had them look over the turbo just to double check that everything is in good condition. Honestly the only issue was that the wastegate was sticking and it wasnt opening smoothly so we freed it up and I had a fabricator re weld the part that rotates to open the wastegate. You will be able to see in the pictures. I am located in Hope if anyone wants to meet up and check it out. I am looking to get $300. I am on my way out the door and don't have a chance to resize pictures, email me and I will forward them asap. I will get them resized tonight or tomorrow am.

Thanks.
hI, I HAVE A 2005 OUTBACK XT IS THIS THE SAME VF 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back