Wanted: Exhaust For 2007 2.5i Wagon

tbourgoin

I am looking for an exhaust that will make my not so sick 07' 2.5i wagon sound like a sick one. I am looking for something that has 2.5 inch piping and a big tip to make it sound really loud, but also cheap. The car is fully stock, nothing done to it at all. Thanks
default_redface.gif

i-wagon

in case you haven't heard about the new exhaust law. "loud" is becoming more and more illegal. and it's annoying. if you wanted something more free flowing than stock and stealthy, i have a dynomax ultra flow on mine that sounds great. but you will never make it sound like a wrx without unequal length headers so "sick" is beyond you since you also said cheap

GClark

If you don't care about the new law, I have an axelback that I would let go for cheap. It's a fart can type muffler and I'm sure is very loud.

i-wagon

if you insist on loud, i have a mid-pipe with a glass pack where the resonator should be. would make gclarks loud axleback louder.

SUBARUDE

sti axlebacks or any aftermarket 02-07 wrx fitment axleback (as long as it is a 2.5" flange)are a direct fitment for your car

GClark

I have an STI axelback on my OBS, it's pretty raspy but I like the sound. They are cheap and they look pretty good too.

Latest posts

Back