Wanted: Two Fog-Light Switches

Stein

Stein
Looking for some fog switches that sit in the places to the left of the steering wheel.

I figure they're worth about $3 a piece, the price of a new radioshack project switch, but let me know if that's not enough.

Not sure if those little slots are the same size on all years, but my car is a 1999 Impreza, FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

um, i went to napa, got an illuminated rocker for around 15. just had to take a wicked sharp knife and shave down the slot it goes in. and i don't know if i'd trust a $3 switch for anything remotely important

Stein

Stein
Lol, people just told me to do the exact opposite.

Anyway, I'm still interested in a pair of OEM switches. Relays and wire will be here next week some time.

SUBARUDE

i think i have like a half dozen or more
default_rolleyes.gif

Stein

Stein
Couldja do $10? I got the fogs thinking it would be cheap to set 'em up, but I'm starting to be proven wrong...

SUBARUDE

you can read minds i see but i can save you some money car your car is already pre wired for one set of fogs

Stein

Stein
Really? Sweet.

I didn't see any wires when I went digging. I already got enough 10 awg wire though.

SUBARUDE

if you look behind the drivers headlight follow its plug down and you will find a t shaped plug that is tape to the harness that is the foglight harness and all you have to do is plug in a factory switch inside the plug and wiring is already there behind where the switch belongs

Latest posts

Back