Wash and wax in the middle of the winter!!

Blue GT

Had a chance to wash and put a good coat of wax on the new car this past week, here are some better pics. After I finished I really wished I used a more abrasive polish, but oh well a chance to get that in the spring.

headon2.jpg

backalleyhigh.jpg

Alleyhigh.jpg

closealleyhigh.jpg

Blue GT

No Wally world for me, I currently run the second shift for Cintas. Its an industrial uniform company, its odd, its a fortune 500 company no one has heard about unless you've been a customer.

Thanks for the compliments, I actually am "not allowed" to do this but at 11pm when i'm the only one in the building no one can really complain. I'm only 6'2" but the ladder i was on put me about 10-11' for the pic, kind of a neat angle i thought.

-Dallas

HR radness

His royal radness
Dallas, we need to paint match your grill and clear your headlights. I did it on my GT before I sold and it looked SCHWEET

Blue GT

Shorty- where do you work I would love to pass that on to him,

I'm down with color mathing the grill, but not sure if i mind the amber in the headlights, I really want to retro HIDs in there with the lexus RX lenses.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Shorty- where do you work I would love to pass that on to him,

I'm down with color mathing the grill, but not sure if i mind the amber in the headlights, I really want to retro HIDs in there with the lexus RX lenses.
Evergreen Subaru.

Latest posts

Back