We need a dent day...

How many dents do you have that you'd want pulled??

• None! I'm dent free and proud!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 +

• I'm a true Mainer, my car is a rolling dent.

• Total voters

Runnah

Can we make it a scratch day too?

I have a fresh scratch on the pass door that looks a lot like some bastard keyed up my shit.

Seems liek people forget that cars are people's hard earned property.

mikebike357

He wasn't home at lunchtime... tonite...

and to make my shitty day even better... the bank called and some asshat swiped my debit card # and racked up about $300 before they shut it off... so now I get to go thru that process...

Evan

can a ding fixer be rented or is that just something that can be bought for cheap?

mikebike357

We'd basically have to tally up our dents and then arrange something with a Dent Wizard dude. That's the way i've seen dent days done before. It goes down in a parking lot and people show up and pay $20 to have their dents pulled. Obviously the price would be dependent upon number of participants & number of dents.

Mr Mike

;D I'm a ding king!!!! I'll dent your car for free, but if you want to pay me that's ok too.... just tell me where you want your dent and how big and I'm on it!!!!!

Mike

bd5

count me in for a dent day...

just the other day some fat LOVING hillbilly decided to park next "extra" close to my GT and dented the shit out of my rear passenger door...

the bastard also wore his keys on his waist it looks like....

lets just have a "kill hillbillys who should know better" day...

mikebike357

So does anyone know anyone who works for Dent Wizard or similar Dent puller?? Vinnie, how about Patriot?? Do they have a dent dude?

Also, I'm starting a poll to tally the number of dents we'd want to pull.

S

silver bqqst.

yeah I have a guy...

Get a date and let me know.. Stormin Normin is the best. I have a ding in my drivers door from a jack stand.. he's doing thatfor me in the next week or two.. so if you want you can inspect his work before hand.

mikebike357

What does he charge per ding? I have a nickle sized dimple on the drivers side and a similar sized, but not as deep, ding on the passenger side.

S

silver bqqst.

It'll depend on how the amount of labor to get to the back of the ding. I don't dare price his work for him. All I know is thatif we get Norm out on a weekend, we better not bitch about his prices, and there better be enough work to make it worth his while.

mikebike357

True dat... If we get ANYONE out for a day we better have enough dents to occupy his time. I'm just trying to get the bulk dent discount.

Evan

there was a ding guy at the wicked big meet last year, if they have it again this year you could wait a month and have it done.

mikebike357

I was gonna take the dent free Forester to the WBM... but if it means cheap dent removal... maybe we'll take the rex.

Reckless

I'm in!

Came outside from a club the other night, and it looks like someone punched my hood!>
default_redface.gif
WTF. I hope it broke their hand. How tough would it be to get knuckle dents out of my hood? I'm not sure if its over the support structure or not. Any good body shops around portland area? 

R

rallyXcramps

17 dents here. Some are fixable. Some are hidden by the rust.

Latest posts

Back