were has abenson100 gone

abenson100

well just in case anyone noticed that i all of a sudden disappeared my life has been very occupied with trying to graduate by taking two years worth of classes in one while completing my senior project. and in typical fashion i chose to go with the hardest project i could find and have been working on the UMaine Black Bear Racing FSAE car. (I would post pictures but this site doesn't like the format)

im working with the engine calibration team as well as designing a pneumatic shifter 

you can follow us on facebook twitter @UMaineFSAE or our website if your interested

Matt

Welcome back man. We all were wondering where you went. How's the swapped car doing!!!

Nm just saw the for sale add

Last edited by a moderator:

abenson100

it was a bunch of fun till the rings went now it drinks almost as much oil as gas. note: do not feed 20+ psi to 300k block
default_biggrin.png

abenson100

306269_156458857845315_772526200_n.jpg

so our chassis is now a roller. engine blew up last friday and in is virginia? i think getting repaired.

Last edited by a moderator:

abenson100

so if anyone in southern maine would like to get a closer look ill be at the USM Gorham Field House from 9-2 tomorrow for an engineering expo.

abenson100

hi ben. when i drive through it it all blurs together down there
default_biggrin.png
. but it is ok the motor should be back early next week (i hope)

Latest posts

Back