What class should I be in?

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I was put into ESP at the Lewiston AX. I am told this was a bit much for the car. Here's what I've got, which class should I be in?

02 WRX wagon

Cobb RSB w/kartboy endlinks

Cobb lightweight pulley

17x7.5" wheels w/225/45R17 Falken ZE512 or Bridgestone RE070's

Catless up-pipe

Catless Perrin DP w/ Borla 3" catback

Accessport stage2 map

Front upper strut bar

Stock springs and struts

Perrin short shifter

pimpin' silver paint

that's it. Helllllllllp!

ruggedman

ESP is where you should be.

You're not allowed boost mods in street classes and you've got to have at least 1 cat.

Also you can run water/meth injection in ESP. Might as well get that too! Of course you've already got more than enough power....just time for some suspension mods
default_biggrin.png

ESP is a pretty good class to run in right now, since it's mostly underprepared cars for what they should be. You'll have a pretty good chance at winning.

Although that last thing on your list may bump you to XPrepared ;D
default_biggrin.png

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I was just running a catless up-pipe, no Accessport port then either.

Cool, I'll just stay with ESP. I'm gonna be watching Antonio's and Andy's times and using them as my benchmark. That is if you guys are going to Windham 9/2. That's the next one I can go to. :'(

ralli

Cool, I'll just stay with ESP. I'm gonna be watching Antonio's and Andy's times and using them as my benchmark. That is if you guys are going to Windham 9/2. That's the next one I can go to. :'(
I'm planning to be there...

Dont be afraid to ask for ride alongs, the Subaru (especially the WRX) can be very challanging. Ride alongs can often help because you may see things, or line, or whatever, that you are not doing that may be helpful to make you faster....

ruggedman

Awesome! I'll try my best to set the bar high 8) I should be there barring some insane unforseen tragedy. And yes, you can definately get a ride along with me to help you in picking out your line.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
HA-ha! The only thing I saw on my ride along with Ralli was a bunch of blurry cones. I couldn't pay attention to a line, I was too busy holding on! But I'll take a ride just to fill the time.

Trainable

Sweet another poorly prepped WRX competing with me in ESP. You did really well in Lewiston so I'm sure you will be kickin my ass in no time ;D.

Latest posts

Back