What color should they be?

Ty Ty

The Audi's "good" wheels need to be refinished. Would you keep them polished, paint silver, white, black, gold, indigo?

2784642629_4e6dc0b91c_o.jpg

2783782717_96539d220a_o.jpg

saabaru

Car looks awesome Ty. As for rim color, I would do a greyish type color, or red to match the badge... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mikebike357

RED!!! make 'em stand out. If people ask why red, just say that you didn't paint 'em that color... you just ran over the competition.

Geist

Do you have a profile shot of the car with the rims on? I could photoshop a few quickies out for you.

Rightseat

design of those wheels makes it easy to mask off the rim and paint just the spokes semi-gloss black

black centers w/silver rims is a classic Porsche/Audi color combo, and besides that it fits with vintage of the cah.

Geist

Sorry for the low-qual, lazy attempt, but at least it gives you a couple mental notes?

Click it? Don't know why I can't get the friggin' link to work ON stm... and for some reason when I tried making it a .gif in photoshop it kept destroying the picture quality.... or lack thereof on my part...

Geist

Gotta CLICK the thumbnail, and it brings you to a slideshow of all the different colors I whipped out in a few minute's time...

If the 'animation' doesn't work, there's a link to "view the album" right there.

saabaru

Gotta CLICK the thumbnail, and it brings you to a slideshow of all the different colors I whipped out in a few minute's time...

If the 'animation' doesn't work, there's a link to "view the album" right there.
Awesome, I was wondering why it too forever to load, and then it frooze on the green looking ones. Speaking of green, I like the bright green.. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back