I am semi retired for real !
You are going to get bored.
default_wink.png

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
pm me with any questions you want an honest answer to
default_additional_hiding.gif

inski

I can only imagine what warranty Audi work is like. I'm surprised there aren't headlines like "Audi technician shoots self in face" everyday. It must pay alright or there'd be an extreme shortage of VAG techs.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
CSI manager at Berlin City Chevy is my official title,

what I actually do:

maintain CSI scores

Manage bodyshop when the manager isn't there

bodyshop estimates

quality control in body shop

shuttle customers and their vehicles

cover service desk

run parts

dispatch drivers

inski

CSI manager at Berlin City Chevy is my official title,

what I actually do:

maintain CSI scores

Manage bodyshop when the manager isn't there

bodyshop estimates

quality control in body shop

shuttle customers and their vehicles

cover service desk

run parts

dispatch drivers
What do you like most and least about your job? I've toyed with the idea of going to the desk but I don't know if I want to, or could, deal with the cranky and retarded people.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
What do you like most and least about your job? I've toyed with the idea of going to the desk but I don't know if I want to, or could, deal with the cranky and retarded people.
hard to say, people are not the best most of the time. and lets face it I am not a people person. but I do like being able to give a bodyshop customer their car back looking flawless or making a customer that was pissed because of sales/finance or service happy. You would be great at the desk, I find the most effective advisors are those that know their way around cars and have wrenched.

4WRXter

Skier!
I own and operate a ski rental and retail shop with one full-time and one part-time employee in the winter.

I am building/grounds maintenance at a cabin rental "resort" in the summer.

I shrinkwrap boats in the fall "off season". I am going to try hard at expanding this next summer/fall. I can travel to do boats, PWCs, lawn furniture, tractors, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, etc. I haven't done it yet, but I am confident that I could shrinkwrap a Cover-It frame to replace a ripped up "tarp", and I think it would shed snow better and last as long, maybe longer. ANNNNNDDD, I have insurance.

Gretsch308

I own and operate a ski rental and retail shop with one full-time and one part-time employee in the winter.
I am building/grounds maintenance at a cabin rental "resort" in the summer.

I shrinkwrap boats in the fall "off season". I am going to try hard at expanding this next summer/fall. I can travel to do boats, PWCs, lawn furniture, tractors, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, etc. I haven't done it yet, but I am confident that I could shrinkwrap a Cover-It frame to replace a ripped up "tarp", and I think it would shed snow better and last as long, maybe longer. ANNNNNDDD, I have insurance.
Where's your ski shop?

BluWRX02

I work for AAA of Northern New England and sell Car,Home, Boat and Umbrella Insurance, had to change things up from my prior life as a banker.

Latest posts

Back