What I have been up to over the last few weeks

patsti

NitrousFed
Full albums @ http://www.slidewaysproductions.com/apps/photos/ These are just a few from my latest sets... I have thousands of pics to edit and get up. Check them out LMK what you think.

I have very little light equipment so that is kinda holding me on model shoots... working on getting more equipment.

a few pics from friday night with DJ SKD @ The Wetbar in Portsmouth NH

dj%20skd%20(1%20of%201)-21.jpg

dj%20skd%20(1%20of%201).jpg

Model Shoots-

wedding%201%20(1%20of%201)-2%20(3).jpg

west%20end%20shoot%20(1%20of%201)%20(6).jpg

justine%20(1%20of%201)-2.jpg

west%20end%20shoot%20(1%20of%201)-9.jpg
Steve's Bike-

bike%20drift%20(1%20of%201)-11.jpg

Drifting-

dj%20skd%20(1%20of%201).jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
ok. I was having a hard time figuring it without the grill. where the hell did you guys find one?

patsti

NitrousFed
ok. I was having a hard time figuring it without the grill. where the hell did you guys find one?
He got it in Mass I think... he has been working on it for a few years. It was a rust bucket at first.

bigsxy

that's a teaser vid for the drift event we were at on saturday the full video will be up with in the next few days

Stein

Stein
sick video but this song is gaaay
I thought it was Weezer at first, then I saw that their lead singer sang it, so I wasn't too far off
default_tongue.png
. Its not terrible, but I only like the parts where River sings.

Nice vid though. What percentage of the cars there were Nissan Zs?

patsti

NitrousFed
I thought it was Weezer at first, then I saw that their lead singer sang it, so I wasn't too far off
default_tongue.png
. Its not terrible, but I only like the parts where River sings.
Nice vid though. What percentage of the cars there were Nissan Zs?
Only one Z33 was at the event. a cressida, a toyota pickup, a te72, a 944 with an audi swap, a lotus, a few other random rwd cars, as for Nissan 240sx (like what was in the video) some s14s, an s14.5, and bunch of s13 s.

Latest posts

Back