Whats next

wzrd

Hey gang

As some of you know ive been slowly modding my car for the last few years.When MS changed formats a while back I lost all my garage profile and never got a chance to redo it.Basicly what I have is this; A wrb colored 06 WRX limited .Cobb intake,TBE,accessport- 91oct stage2 tune.Kartboy short thro shifter..STI TMIC..upgraded brake lines,DBA slotted rotors,hawk hp pads...STI"pinks"springs...all setting on dunlop diezerra star spec for summer or winter sport m3's for winter..Other then that she's all stock

Im started to save my ciggette money[i dont smoke anymore]for the next springs upgrade.Im looking for ideas in any direction on what to do next??Been thinking a guage cluster with new seats or reuse some STI ones might spruce up the interior a bit,or go more in your face and get a custom paint job..

My car is used through out the year,no garage queen here but in the summer I like to enter into car shows..

Always good to hear others opinion ..Go.............thanks for reading..Paul

i-wagon

Red or blue led dash via apkarian, led footwell lights, sti seats, gold wide wheels, is it tinted? If not add that

wzrd

Thanks guys for the great ideas..Forgot to mention earlier..Already have a set of rota[somethings] in gunmetal grey 17x8.for winter and will have OZ ultraleggras for the summer stickies to run on....Also forgot to list Cobb front /rear sways and supporting stuff.

I-wagon me thinks your on to something...I like the interior to have more blue color,those led lites sound cool.Been thinking about the seat swap too but the ole lady doesn't really want to give up the heated leather.Tint is a good idea too,gold wheels not so much[mho]..

Apreciate the input,any good local aftermarket shops in the southern part of the state?? later gang.Paul

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
invest in driver control software development. Learn to extract all the performance already built in.......eff them red LEDs, what good to they do?

full disclosure: I teach at Team O'Neil rally school, but hey a lotta MS peeps have been there and they always leave grinning like a cat that ate the goldfish.

wzrd

invest in driver control software development. Learn to extract all the performance already built in.......eff them red LEDs, what good to they do?

full disclosure: I teach at Team O'Neil rally school, but hey a lotta MS peeps have been there and they always leave grinning like a cat that ate the goldfish.
Your school sounds fun..I would be driveing your cars ey??...If we could accomidate my neck issues AND your insurance requirements[iE;Nerve damage and I wont pee clean] I would gladly enroll in a session.

Gate4jg

Car shows eh? I am with you on sprucing up the interior of the car that's your best option in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back