Whats up everyone.... newb to MainelySubarus

409industries

Damn, its been a long time since i checked this thread out. Anyway, the STi doing fine, and ive been spending my time building up a 2.5RS for rally.

Went from this:

new_chassis_004.jpg

To this:

interior_paint_005.jpg

To THIS!

Project_RS_Asukadc.jpg

calcity_practice_009.jpg

hey Aaron. so what's the eta on rallying that thing. we got you trained up at Team O, now I wanna see you race that beast!

hey Aaron. so what's the eta on rallying that thing. we got you trained up at Team O, now I wanna see you race that beast!
Yes! I know Kat... you guys rule! ETA is October 1st... Prescott Rally this year, which will also be the USRC final event for the year. I actually just ordered my suit up. We're getting closer!

Yes! I know Kat... you guys rule! ETA is October 1st... Prescott Rally this year, which will also be the USRC final event for the year. I actually just ordered my suit up. We're getting closer!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Whats funny is i actually met you in Cali. i was out there for a year, and i helped out with TMT anniversary meet. I played communication between EDO and TMT and helped out with the preparation of the event. I even have a picture form that day
default_wink.png

View attachment 3461

Good luck tossing her around on the dirt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah that was a pretty cool meet... Rally Innovations was cool enough to let me park in their booth area. I think that was one of the first public displays of Gymkhana STi 2.

Back