where are all the XT's?

XDIRTYX

so im toying with the idea of trading my wrx for any year fozzy XT. ive searched all the dealer inventories and the closest one i found was in PA? are they really that hard to find?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Sometimes. But they are out there. 08wrxme on here was just searching for a while for one, and he finally found one. I know I love mine!!! It's worth the search

08WRXME

Yea good luck. they sell like hotcakes, especially the 5mt ones. took me a month and a week of solid searching the ENTIRE US for me to finally get one. I watched foresters go up for sale and by the time i contact them, they were sold. just be persistant and work with a dealership and you should be fine. I also recommend www.subaruforester.org

Joe

RallyCat

I thought you meant this type of "XT"...

xtfront.jpg

default_frown.gif

scoobiesforlife

theres two of them that work at idexx with me, they are first shift workers, and im not sure if they are for sale tho, one of them is gold and has two hella lights on a small light bar, a bigger hood scoop and i didnt see if it had an exhaust or not

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I thought you meant this type of "XT"...
xtfront.jpg

default_frown.gif
my thoughts too.. I am in an older realm anyway.

as for xt forestor.. just build one, after strengthening suby mistakes. slap on the hood scoop. .whaddya got?

the book games for values, are not an enthusiasts. It is up to the seekers to determine who they are.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
^Yeah anyway

I don't think Gabes is for sale anymore, I think he is keeping it and doing some wicked cool stuff to it!! But yes check out subaruforester.org, and maybe even tell Evergreen to keep their eyes open

04fxt

I may sell mine... for the right price. very clean 04 5mt, 68k, mechanic owned and serviced.

Latest posts

Back