where can i by an ap today?

XDIRTYX

anyone know a shop that has any ap in stock for an 09 wrx. im trying to buy one today and im in se nh. if i have to order one i can wait a few days but id like to pick one up today. im willing to drive a few hours for it

Nate

Founding Father
someone on here had one for sale that would work for your car.... might check the first few pages of the forsale forum. maybe i can dig up the link.

Ryan

anyone know a shop that has any ap in stock for an 09 wrx. im trying to buy one today and im in se nh. if i have to order one i can wait a few days but id like to pick one up today. im willing to drive a few hours for it
Almost every NASIOC vendor that sells the AP offers free overnight shipping or 2nd day shipping. There are a million vendors to choose from too, but IMO the best deal on a brand new AP right now is from the Perrin vendor. You get the AP, Perrin panel filter, t-shirt, stubby antenna, and a free map choice from Perrin all for $695 shipped overnight.

XDIRTYX

ive called all the dealers in nh and mass. they either dont awnser the phone or havnt called me back. someone on the site has one for sale for $500, im waiting to hear back from him

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I could always flash yah
default_additional_ponder.gif

opensource ftw

geez, me flashing a rom on your car + buying a tactrix cable to monitor stuff with (if you want) + buying an XPT map if you don't trust me is wayyyyyyyyyyy cheaper than an AP

Latest posts

Back