where can i find bugeye jdm parts?

STI KID

as title says looking for oem/jdm parts.. so i've been looking around forever for a few certain parts for my car and no luck. was wondering if anyone out there can help me out. im looking for a jdm v2 front lip, jdm grille, and oem 3piece rear. im looking for reputable dealers/websites dont want knock offs or non fitting parts. hopefully this is an appropriate place for this question and please dont hate me for my noobish question. if this needs to be moved feel free admin. and thanks for the help guys.

Ryan

www.japanparts.com is going to be your best bet, or classifieds.

You will pay top dollar at japanparts.com, but obviously it's gonna be genuine stuff. The STi V1/V2 lips and the OEM 3 piece rear lip are both discontinued items.

King

Let me know what you are looking for. I pretty regularly import stuff from japan that I get off their yahoo auctions.

Its not cheap per se but if you want the genuine gear you will know that already.

I usually sell STI grills for around $180 or so. Never been able to find the rear/front lips off there though.

Matt

ferrai was thinking about starting a jdm thread since hes stationed in japan right now....i bet for a small fee he might be able to find you some stuff....

STI KID

hey matt could you ask your buddy if hed do that and how much for those things? also...cant i get a rear oem 3 piece from subaru? ive seen it in the like suburu parts mag at evergreen. its in there..?

Matt

i honestly dont know ferrari..it came up in the chat room here a week or so ago....i wouldnt be the one to ask him for that reason. you might try PMing him and maybe he can help you out or maybe someone here that knows him better could.

STI KID

oh ok. no prob. does anyone happen to know if the oem3 piece is still avaliable through subaru? saw it in the parts mag at evergreen.?

Yoshiwrx

ferrai was thinking about starting a jdm thread since hes stationed in japan right now....I bet for a small fee he might be able to find you some stuff....

Hey if he did start a thread, where is it? If he didn't, he should then I would ask him to pick up a S**T ton of used parts from any "Up Garage" in Japan. Everything is so dirt F*ING cheap, a set of japan enkei rims that are usually 1000bucks is dropped down to 120bones for all four rims!!! He'd make good coin off me alone! LMK.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Swap Shop in Quebec.. I think they were/are known as JDMspec4u

JDMSpecC And SwapShop

1-800-400-3792

740 Boulvard Industriel Local 213

Blainville / Quebec

{EDIT} found the website.. use google to translate..:

http://www.swapshopracing.ca/

This is who I got my motor from. not sure if its still an active number, I had a buddy hook up that knew the guys personally, and dealt over private Cell #s. but try them, and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
Did somebody say my name?...
default_tongue.png

I've been kinda busy lately getting my car running again and just with work in general. I'd like to see how much interest there is in the stuff I can get. I can only ship USPS and it can take a while. Recently, it's been about 2 weeks, but I've waited about 6 weeks before.

How many people are interested and what kind of stuff are you interested in? I have several connections but my time is sort of limited and I have no storage space, so I'd need some people that are quite serious. Some parts are top-dollar and some stuff is dirt cheap. Parts form the dealer are pretty crazy, but if it's something you can't get in the states, it may be worth it.

If I can get enough interest here, I'll see about starting up a thread or something. But for now, who wants some JDM stuff and is fairly serious about it?

Ferrari

Stage -11ty
The short answer is, yes. As long as the dealer can still get new ones.
default_wink.png
I'll check a few places for a used one, and I'll have my friend check the price on a new one. May take a lil while to hear back. I'll let you know.

Yoshiwrx

The short answer is, yes. As long as the dealer can still get new ones.
default_wink.png
I'll check a few places for a used one, and I'll have my friend check the price on a new one. May take a lil while to hear back. I'll let you know.

Ok, just PM me when you know. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back