Where do you set your thermostat???

At what temp do you set your thermostat????

• 70+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 69 (yaah baby)

• 64 or below

• I hump to keep warm

• I am an eskimo

• Total voters

Runnah

Your Pennsylvanian blood must not be thick enough.

Hell most Mainers are still wearing shorts! ;D

mikebike357

Yaah, it's a heat wave today... 51 degrees!
default_tongue.png
Anyone heading down to Old Orchard for some sun, sand and surf?

ReZPunK

well i wouldnt say eskimo...but i usually have my window near my bed cracked open all winter..

i love the cold air in my face when i sleep. wife hates it. she has like 4 blankets on and there i sleep with one and the window open

katnip

the car is black. I swear
well i wouldnt say eskimo...but i usually have my window near my bed cracked open all winter..

i love the cold air in my face when i sleep. wife hates it. she has like 4 blankets on and there i sleep with one and the window open
damn, I've had the electric blanket since beginning of September, but held off on the heat until last Friday. Thought I had to when all the rallycrossers staying here were standing in the kitchen w/coats still on after an hour or so. doh
default_tongue.png

C

chris

my house is cozy so it gets too hot if its set any higher. Occasionally I'll make a fire in the fireplace and get it smoldering in here, then chase around my wife wearing nothing but my ice fishin mittens.

is that too much info?

ReZPunK

damn you inski....now i have that mental image stuck in my head.

damn you ll to hell..

ps...how did you like driving the saturn rally wagon?

C

chris

Ok ok, settle down. Maybe i was just kidding about the mittens thing, maybe.
default_tongue.png

The Saturn was fun. It can be slung around where ever you want. Its loosy goosy but predictable. Nate spanked it a lot harder than me, the times show that. I was inspired to get going on my FWD Tupperware car. I machined some used rotors to throw on, horded some used drums and shoes, picked some control arm from the dumpster(boots will need some sealant
default_redface.gif
) I even got Nate's DOHC head mostly cleaned and prepped the gasket surface incase he(you) needs to throw it on something. If I can get a 95+ SOHC head I'm going to try to have it going by January's Rally-x event. If I can get a battery charged my Sat'n will be going into the garage this weekend.

Evan

Your Pennsylvanian blood must not be thick enough.

Hell most Mainers are still wearing shorts! ;D
i wore shorts all week.

p.s. i keep mine at like 58 if i'm not around, 62 if i am, 65 if i need to impress the ladies.

C

ChappyLGT

Electric blanket and burning wood..I have about 1.5 cords for the winter. Should allow me to keep the thermostat is set to 60..The blanket at night is great.

Latest posts

Back