Where to get Snowboarding Equipment?

Iboc_C64

Hey guys. I have been out of snowboarding for a while but I have been wanting to get back in to it. Problem Number 1 is that I need equipment, board, boots, bindings, pants gloves, goggles and a hat... so pretty much everything. Where would be the best place for me to look for a good deal on good quality equipment? Also, obviously Burton is still big but what other brands should I be looking at nowadays? Last time I actually went out snowboarding was 2002, so other than sizing equipment, I no longer know what I am doing, lol.

saabaru

Shop at local ski shops, then go online and get it. I just bought some boots from O2gearshop.com, got a killer deal

G/l and stay away from Spillway lifts.

mikebike357

only thing I buy in a shop vs. online is boots. I like to try them on, have 'em fitted, etc. Other than that, online is king. I've bought from www.the-house.com amongst other places. Decent prices.

In other news... Dropped my board off at Gorham Bike & Ski for a tune up... they did a nice job. $30 out the door.

Willwrb04

i got a burton board but i have friends that use morrow and k2 boards. You can get some sweet stuff at ActionVillage .com. They sell all that and paintball stuff as well. If you want a shop just look online for one locally they mainly sell the same gear and all just might change in price. My gf got me a cool neck/face protector that's like 20 bucks called a yowie, they're pretty sick looking and suggest lookin it up and checkin them out theyre awesome.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I would go to Backwoods in auburn. I know the owner personally and if you get your whole set up there he will usually give you a good deal. I go there for all my stuff and I've been boarding 7 years. Just tell him Ally from Snomad sent you
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back