who installes tpms locally?

jojo69

As title states,<br /><br />I looked around on the forum but couldn't get a straight answer.<br /><br />Any recommendation (if any or applicable) of shops/garages that can sell and install tpms sensors for our 08+ subbies (OTHER than the dealership)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Sullivan tire does , do u need the sensors or just need installed ?

Sullivan tire does , do u need the sensors or just need installed ?

Off topic I mounted my 18's w/o sensors. 2 tires later got the sensors not worth goin without specially after ruined 2 brand new tires

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yudies in damariscotta just turned into Sulivan. There's also Don Foshay's tire. They probably do, they seem to do things correctly. I'd give them a call.

Matt

if your just removing the sensors and putting them in new rims any tire shop can do it. if you're buying 4 new sensors and installing those in new rims im pretty sure youll have to go subaru to have them programmed to the car.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Skip Kahill tire in Edgecomb has a tpms thing, I dunno if it works on Subarus or not, though.

jojo69

yeah I would need to purchase 4 new ones (either thru dealer or tirerack) and find someone to mount them/program them on new wheels.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Call up the places I mentioned. They're fairly close to whitefield. Whitefield isn't really close to anything...

jojo69

if your just removing the sensors and putting them in new rims any tire shop can do it. if you're buying 4 new sensors and installing those in new rims im pretty sure youll have to go subaru to have them programmed to the car.
I was hoping to avoid that if I could... darn !

Call up the places I mentioned. They're fairly close to whitefield. Whitefield isn't really close to anything...
I'll give them a call and see what they say. And yeah, Whitefield is far from everything unfortunately
default_frown.gif

Jamey

If u go to yudies talk to jake tell him I sent u Might be able give you family/friends discount pm me if u are

jojo69

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions ya'll!

Looks like I got some calls to make. ;-)

Latest posts

Back