Why can't i fit rims like this on my Legacy??!!

Blue GT

>
default_biggrin.png

This 06 WRX is banging some serious ruber and it is super flush, man i wish i could get away with this on my 05 GT

18x9.5 +35

wrx3.jpg

wrx2.jpg

wrx1.jpg

well not to mention i love 06-07 WRXs ESPECIALLY in white (Pedro i am jealous). I tried to find one before my legacy but with no luck for the price i wanted.........

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
you could if you wanted the emo/VeDub stretched tire look.

you don't need the width to make it flush, you need a combo of width and offset and a real tire to make that work.

if you want to sit down and crunch offsets, let me know.

Blue GT

thanks for the offer, i come from the 240sx world, low offsets and high width aren't too new to me, exactly what i can fit on my 05 gt on the other hand i am still trying to grab. I guess i should have said i wish i could get "sunken face" or "dished" wheels on my legacy.

A legacyGT'er on another forum was running 18x8 +35 and was rubbing in the rear on the outside even after he rolled his fenders. ( i believe he is running 225s not a stretch but not meaty either)

legacy1.jpg

After coming from a car where you can easily fit 17x9 +20 and have a large selection of dished or sunken face wheels its hard to go to a car without those same options, it looks like you can with enought camber on the 06 rexs though.

I'll probably end up with 18x8 +48 and add a spacer to bring it out a touch, i just have to get used to a non-concaved face rim :-

Latest posts

Back