Why???

RBNasty

awesomeness
Why is it that every jackwagon that drives a lifted truck wants to race me? Is it the giant wing? Do they think I'm a ricer wannabe? I don't ever go out of my way to race anyone. I don't rev my engine or pull up next to people. I generally mind my own business. Even on the highway it seems, I can be cruising along in the left lane and start to come up on a big truck in the middle lane who then decides he can't live with some "RICER" overtaking him, and decides to suddenly start accelerating to keep me from passing.....the only satisfaction I get from all this annoyance is the look on their faces in my rear view when I easily blow by in 6th without the thought of down shifting lol SCREW YOU LIFTED TRUCK GUYS!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Why is it that every jackwagon that drives a lifted truck wants to race me? Is it the giant wing? Do they think I'm a ricer wannabe? I don't ever go out of my way to race anyone. I don't rev my engine or pull up next to people. I generally mind my own business. Even on the highway it seems, I can be cruising along in the left lane and start to come up on a big truck in the middle lane who then decides he can't live with some "RICER" overtaking him, and decides to suddenly start accelerating to keep me from passing.....the only satisfaction I get from all this annoyance is the look on their faces in my rear view when I easily blow by in 6th without the thought of down shifting lol SCREW YOU LIFTED TRUCK GUYS!!!

lostinspacerobot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Yea. I've run into that few times. I've found it best just to back off and pretend they won. Road rage gets to us all but sometimes being the bigger man or woman is better.

KamB

Kam Berry
Being the owner of a lifted truck and also my Impreza, I do it just to hear the subies rip on it. Only reason ill romp it by a subie. Im hoping they'll drop a gear and I can hear the boxer! Take it for what it is, I'm sure that's not why everybody does but that's my two cents.

i-wagon

I like the shot to their pride as a 4 banger grocery getter is faster than their civic/truck etc. I normally don't try to pass anyone unless they are doing ten under or being unsafe

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Back when I had my 911, the wannabe racer boys got very very tiring.

Yes yes, yore Moostang is badazz, now please leave me alone.

O jeez m'am that Cadillac is one mean machine, now please leave me alone.

sorry my Porsh is in the way of your Ferrari, I'll just go kill myself with a rock and get outa yer way.

etc etc. Many times it was tempting to 'teach a lesson' but since you have no idea about skills or emotional state of other driver it's probly easier/safer just to wreck your own car on your own terms and be done with it.

Latest posts

Back