Wicked Big Meet 2010 - Sunday, June 13th. Save the date!

XDIRTYX

ive been looking for this tread
default_biggrin.png
im in

Ryan

Well for the few people that we have.... for our caravan, we will meet:

Meet date: Sunday, June 13th

Meet time: 8:00am

Meet location: Old Navy parking lot, Maine Mall

Departure time: 8:30

See you all there! (Updated first post)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
guess 3hour drive is too far for some?? idk....

I built my car because i love driving it, that's just me tho
default_frown.gif

LGHT SBR

I'm still gonna be there. I believe that some people are not into going caravan out of state because of bad experiances in the past. Like getting stopped and one of the cars smelling like weed or everyone getting tickets cause someone was being a DBag. I think we'll meet up with some folks down there.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ive never had that problem, we usually have 10 cars at a time going to import wars at NED, and i dont think weve ever gotten pulled over.... prob should have a few times tho, its so easy to speed on 95 when your with a bunch of cars lol

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
My cars not that fast... at all. I'd probably end up losing the caravan.
I am sure i got the slowest of all...

10 gears or not.
default_wink.png

I wanted to take an old one to one of these meets..

I am off by one weekend to finish what I wanted.. and I do not want to pay. Some old timers should just waltz through the gate.

how bout anything 20+ years old. Respect dammit respect...
default_wink.png

I did cruise around in the 90s (temperature) car did great, ready for the cross country expedition. My goal is a shiny one year paint code.. the stereotypes really suck for a 1987. If i do what I wanted to do to finish it, I may try to get there to WBM...

Ryan

My cars not that fast... at all. I'd probably end up losing the caravan.
This should NOT be a reason for you not to go on the caravan with us.

I'm gonna say this now so everyone can hear. This caravan is NOT A RACE. We all stay together, use your blinker, and be respectful of other drivers. Absolutely no passing each other unless it's completely necessary. Every time we caravan it seems like there is at least 1 ******* that ruins it for everyone. If we are responsible, there is no reason for any problems to arise on the ride down.

We will go over the caravan rules the day of again. Caravans can be extremely fun if everyone is willing to BE RESPONSIBLE!

Latest posts

Back