Wicked Big Meet 2015

3:30 am? 
default_additional_unamused.gif
  I'll just stay home if everyone is going that early. That is crazy.

It's a 3 hour drive from southern Maine and the gate opens at 10. So 7 or 8 would be reasonable to leave. If you get there too early you just get stuck in a slow line for over an hour. It's best to arrive around 11 or 12, get some lunch see what you want to see and head home around 2 or 3. At least that's what I've been doing.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
^This, leaving at 3:30 am is outrageous. Sadly, I won't even be going since I'm still out in Cali.

In the past, we met at Kennebunk Service Plaza, (southbound side obviously), usually around 7am. I even saw Ultimate Cam'Ron HID get arrested before the drive once too. Good times.

Elfie

I'm the only one driving down in the morning, but I was willing to offer to meet people at the Maine Mall if anyone wanted to get up and cruise down with me. I'm meeting a group from Mainely at a hotel at 7am. We are going to wash cars, grab some lunch, then head in, so that we can get in line and go in when the gates open and find good parking for all of us Mainely members to be together. 3:30am leaves 3.5 hours to drive down there, include typical morning mass traffic, and fill up before meeting at the hotel. I just figured I would offer for people to cruise with me if they REALLY wanted to cruise down with someone.

The "Mainely Cruise" is the day before around 11am I believe. There are about 8 cars cruising down together. If someone wants to cruise down, then that is the "sane cruise". If anyone is insane like me, they are more than welcome to join my one-car cruise the morning of.

If you want to join the day before cruise,please talk to one of our mod's, Archie Latham or Jake Smith. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Visonik

I was just in Connecticut this past weekend. 87 and full blown sun Saturday.

I went last year. Stayed with the girlfriend's Grammy. I went. looked around. bought coilovers, and left. It was too hot and the events started late. Once my car is "done" I'm sure I'll be attending again. But not for a while.

Or if it's not done but I stumble into a heap of cash and want parts. Seems unlikely though.

Eh, I don't want to go that early in the morning or the day before. I'll just skip it this year, no big deal.

Jamey

Not. Going . Been once that was enough,not worth the 7hrs of driving and waste of gas

BobJob

We are meeting augusta at 6:00 and willing to meet at the Westbrook rest stop at 630 or 7 which would put us down there around 10 but no rush for sure. Any interest?

BobJob

I was curious on where you all were meeting in the morning before going to the show. Thought about coming by if we can fi d y'all

Latest posts

Back