Wicked Big Meet caravan thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRXSuShi

i just found out ill be in CA for this, was was soooo bumbed i was really pumped for a caravan...... but Never been to CA be for.

patsti

NitrousFed
i didn't like it the first time I went but Ill give it a try this year...are turbo civics allowed lol? Steve and I will have to pick Nate up when his STI blows again on the way there... I will attach all couplers right this time lol only tbolts

nbourque

i didn't like it the first time I went but Ill give it a try this year...are turbo civics allowed lol? Steve and I will have to pick Nate up when his STI blows again on the way there... I will attach all couplers right this time lol only tbolts
default_eek.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop

Thanks Pat I appreciate your confindence in my car.
default_eek.gif
If anything is going to blow up its going to be steves car.

patsti

NitrousFed
Thanks Pat I appreciate your confindence in my car.
default_eek.gif
If anything is going to blow up its going to be steves car.
lol it already did... so now its your turn.. My civic is being turbo'd this week.. but not like steve's mine with have real parts and not made over night lol

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I must be living with time warner cable..I thought that event was in the northwest USA. I may have to check that out...what is this guinness book of records being there for largest subaru gathering?

I spotted the loyale with the front bumper missing and jacked up ready to tear a mountain side apart in the 2008 photos, I would love to show what I did with my dual range...it "aint" what most did...
default_biggrin.png
(I am truly a fan of the last carbed sube with dual range). Would it be nerdy to put some facts written in the window? it might surprise a few...even today.Today more than EVER...
default_biggrin.png

Anyway, I do not know anybody, but a caravan sounds safer. I wait a few weeks for sure answer.

Ryan

That works too. Like I said, we met in the Old Navy parking lot in 07. Anywhere in that area is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back