Wicked Big Meet caravan thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

8:00am at Circut City. I'll go down with ya. I've never been there, do you all know the way?
I'm bringing the GPS
default_frown.gif
. I went in 07 but don't remember how to get there anymore

Did you get your ticket yet?

http://www.wickedbigmeet.com/ticketing/

LGHT SBR

Do I need to buy it now or can I just get one when I get there? Or will I be standing in a big ass line to get in when I get there. I can see that being the situation cause I can't believe they will be selling out with such a large amount of Subarus expected.

Ryan

You can purchase a ticket at the gate. The only downside to purchasing it at the event is you don't get any raffle tickets or a lift ticket. Not really a big deal. When you purchase ahead of time, you can purchase "premium" tickets which allow for closer parking, more raffle tickets, and a t-shirt.

Just want to say that I am baffled/stunned that there isn't much interest on MS to go to WBM:iam: I mean, it's the largest Subaru meet in the country, happens once a year (if that), close by, and hell of a lot of fun! I honestly think you guys should go if you can !!! It's really worth every penny.

Stein

Stein
I'd probably go or try to get a ride with someone (I'd probably get shooed away for bringing a Nissan
default_additional_sillylol.gif
) if it wasn't on a school night.

Evan

looks like i'm out, i'll be in california that weekend. i'll be there next year.

LGHT SBR

I just ordered mine. Hopefully they will get them to me by Sat. They did have a comment spot where I asked them to do so, I was nice about it, of course!

I'm also surprised that more members didn't want to go to this. I know that some have in the past and had fun. I have heard some mixed reviews too, so maybe that's why there are not as many are interested.

Ryan

I just ordered mine. Hopefully they will get them to me by Sat. They did have a comment spot where I asked them to do so, I was nice about it, of course!I'm also surprised that more members didn't want to go to this. I know that some have in the past and had fun. I have heard some mixed reviews too, so maybe that's why there are not as many are interested.
default_idk.gif
I don't wanna sound smug, but they don't send you the tickets in the mail. All you do is print out your order confirmation and bring it with you. Basically all they need is your order number.

LGHT SBR

default_eek.gif
I don't wanna sound smug, but they don't send you the tickets in the mail. All you do is print out your order confirmation and bring it with you. Basically all they need is your order number.
I just got that when I went into my email today:eek:

Ryan

I don't think there is enough interest, I don't think Nate is going anymore now either, ughh...

Oh well, I'll take plenty of pics for you guys.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
whoever DOES get off their butts and go, check out the Team O'Neil booth. they are going to have really cool posters for New England Forest Rally to hand out.

Will be working on the Last Ditch team rally car in Bangor this wkend, otherwise I'd be down there.

Stein

Stein
whoever DOES get off their butts and go, check out the Team O'Neil booth. they are going to have really cool posters for New England Forest Rally to hand out.
Will be working on the Last Ditch team rally car in Bangor this wkend, otherwise I'd be down there.
Someone grab me one if they're free
default_biggrin.png

I don't have any scooby posters.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I wanted to go for the old subes, ended up doing other things. I won't take my 87 until its done.

today was anitomy and crystalline silica.

(primer from a 50psi gun)

if this had been a few weeks after the golden weeks of maine heat, I'd have gone. I did spot some old turbo imprezas on the move this weekend, didn't need the wicked big meet I guess...and they need paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back