WILL LEGACY GT 17" RIMS FIT ON A WRX??????????

SUBARUDE

will the legacy gt 17"x7" rim with the 55 offset fit on a wrx wagon which is suppose to have 48 offset?

L-town

No they wont so you should just give them to me so I can put them on my GC hahah just kidding. I can't see why they wouldn't fit but they do look good on GC coupes

inski

Phil at Patriot is selling his LGT 17s, with Potenzas. He's had them on his 06 Impreza a couple months.

$300 firm. He's moving soon and needs the cash for the U-haul

RedForester08

http://www.1010tires.com/wheeloffsetcalculator.asp

The wheels you bought from me where 6.5 x 55mm offset

This should give you a guide based on the 07 Impreza wheels you have or Had

Current Wheel Specs

Width 6.5inches Offset 55mm

New Wheel Specs

Width 7 inches Offset 55mm

Inner Clearance: 6mm less

(the inside of the wheel to the strut housing)

Outer Position: Extend 6mm

(position of the outside edge of the wheel)

mikebike357

^^ that's a good site... i see that my inner clearance with the Prodrives on is 13mm LESS than the stockers... EEch.

Evan

inner clearance doesn't matter so long as the wheel doesn't hit the strut. outer clearance is what hits the fender on the big bumps.

offset is that its the distance of the midpoint of the wheel width to the hub surface, hence why it changes with width.

so if you want a quick way to visualize offset on the two wheels (given they're the same offset), ust picture the wheels 1/4" wider on the inside and 1/4" wider on the outside. there's no problem with adding 1/4" more width on a stock wheel. its just like going from 205 tires to 215 tires.

Latest posts

Back