Window Tint

Mike

My buddy is looking to get his windows tinted anyone know of a shop that will do a good job? thanks.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Portland tint, tints r us, jun (if you can get ahold of him)

Just find a place with a warrentee or something along those lines.

Gretsch308

He charged me $290. This is the guy in Windham. 207-797-3027

Hr does a great job. He has been doing it like 30 years!

blehhh

Portland Tint did a great job on mine. 35% all around plus 5% "Sunstrip" on the upper windshield, highly recommend that bit... $340 total I think.

Jamey

Superior is mobile not sure how far he will go tho he has life time warranty great guy to deal with

Superior is mobile not sure how far he will go tho he has life time warranty great guy to deal with I am in Scarborough area he did it at patriot for me

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I had mine done at Jam Audio in Brunswick, 250 for the whole car, i have no complaints.

Mayfire91

Biddeford Ziebart.

Got mine for $149 with groupon +$25 for the triangle windows.

But about $325 and they do a very very good job. Clean cut and bubble free.

Done in 3 hours.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
My buddy is looking to get his windows tinted anyone know of a shop that will do a good job? thanks.
Brandon (Tell him Brian sent you) @ The Tint Guy - (603) 370-0516 - http://tintguyonline.com/contact_us -- Very good work, very affordable.

Car-Risma - (978) 458-9200 - http://car-risma.com/ -- Very good work, they take a bit longer to do your car but worth it.

Both places will do any tint % you want and run no where near the prices of tint shops in Maine (from my experience), & lifetime warranties.

I can't say exactly how much they charged, but no where near $300 dollars and that was for my '09 WRX Hatch, '10 Lancer, and '06 Mustang.

dsmith

Anyone here had any experiences with sun stoppers? I think they're out of windham and the guy is mobile.

Latest posts

Back