WINNING sort of.

AiRX

http://apps.facebook.com/noglossnoglory/finalistsTonights vote will get me into the final. If I beat that Camaro SS I will be going against the Mustang that wins. We need to see a Subaru in some kind of advertising. Thank you all for voting. To all you Mainely members...I am in a contest on the Black Magic page on FaceBook. I am currently in the final 8! I have the only WRX let alone the only import/tuner in the running. The winner gets to have their car trucked to Cali and photographed for 2012's ads. I think if we all vote heavy and hard we can pull off the WIN. Thanks for your help and the Mainely Subaru's logo will still be on the back window as usual.

AS OF THIS MORNING IT IS NOW DOWN TO THE FINAL 4!!! LET'S DO THIS, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS VOTING.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

voted as welll...kinda of funny how he mentions foose over and over and foose is associated with mothers.....

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Where's the link?
search "Black Magic" on facebook, then like the link, then click contest and you can vote for him!

Ohhhhh 1000th post!!!!!!

default_additional_gm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AiRX

Thanks to all of you have voted! This is a single elimination vote, so at midnight tonight they will eliminate 2 more. I hope I get into the final.
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back