Winter mode with 15's

RedForester08

What do you guys think? These are MY96-98 Outback limited 15" wheels painted Flat Black with Winterforce 195/65/15.

Brakes on the car are stock size. The stick on wheel weights are CLOSE to the caliper but no rubbing. Can be fixed with a outside hammer on weight.

P1010011-4.jpg

P1010010-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

Don't look bad at all and I would have the outside weights done so the inside weights done fall off and poss. Go into you caliper or brakes

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Looks good, it'll throw the speedo off a few mph but no biggie. I like outside weights because they're easier to keep track of if I'm doing extracurricular activities in the winter. Inside weights are for fancy wheels.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Cant go wrong with black wheels, good choice for that particular wheel as well IMO. Looks like its ready for some snow.

RedForester08

Looks good, it'll throw the speedo off a few mph but no biggie. I like outside weights because they're easier to keep track of if I'm doing extracurricular activities in the winter. Inside weights are for fancy wheels.
Not really. Stock is 24.9" dia and these are 25" dia. that's .4% The great thing is they are narrower for much better grip in the snow. Also only one wheel took weight and they ride great up to 60 mph (haven't gone faster but I have no highways to travel to and from work)

never thought 15in wheels on a gd would look good. nice work!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I thought about using the same wheels, ended up with steelies. Looking at your picture I regret that decision

Maxxguy25RS

just was at the meet. i knew that car looked familiar! finally i got to place the car with the person and the name. i do like the look of the wheels on the car too.

Latest posts

Back