wooohoooo

2010wrx

Just went to stage 2 cobb, tsudo downpipe, cnt racing single 3" all the way back! Getting a perrin stg2 CAI tune today. The change in power is amazing, if people think its to exspensive to go turbo back, it was $450 new for this package, and there was zero problems with install and function. These exhaust sound so nasty, sounds just like my old ducati monster with a full exhaust, nice rumble not ricer sounding! Well just thought I would share.... super stoked and pleased!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
only problem i've had with mine(tbe, erz catted dp and invidia n1 race catback with tune) is that i want MORE!!!!!

Nate

Founding Father
Congrats! You'll love it! You may also think about upgrading your fuel pump in the near future (if you haven't already). I know COBB, and Perrin say you don't need it for there maps, but I can tell you that your stock fuel pump is fighting to keep up. Later on down the road if you go for a more aggressive tuning session (with more supporting mods) it will be needed for sure. My opinion is, even at your level you should have one in.

Latest posts

Back