WRB hoodscoop, STi sideskirts, couple longshot parts

evil jeff prime

Due to a recent change in my life, it's looking like I'm going to be keeping the wagon longer than originally anticipated, so there's a couple things I'd like to get replaced while I have the some extra cash. As the title says, I'm looking for a '02-'03 OEM WRB hoodscoop, and a set of '04-'07 OEM WRB STi sideskirts. My scoop took some damage during that "hurricane" we had a while back, and this appears to be a much cheaper option than repainting. Same goes for the skirts; my home-painted OEM skirts look like hell, and I figured if I'm going to upgrade, I should do it right.

As mentioned, I'm also looking for a couple longshots. First would be a right knockoff '02-'03 mesh fog light cover, or a complete set if they're cheap enough. I'll probably just end up picking up a new set of these off eBay, though. The big longshot would be a '93-'94 Barcelona Red SVX rear spoiler. Much like the hoodscoop, my stock wing is just torn up (thanks to SoA), and it looks like a repaint is going to run me about $200. I honestly have no expectations for these two parts, but I figured what the hell.

02 WRX Chris

I have an 02-03 WRX hood scoop that is black if your interested. I know its not WRB but I got one in really good condition.

Latest posts

Back