WRX 2002 WAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

02WRXBUG

IMG_12advert (1024x768).jpgSubaru WRX 2002 wagon -

Up for sale is my 2002 WRX wagon, the car is for sale as I am relocating back to the UK (otherwise I would keep it until I die or it did). The car has had 2 owners and currently sits at 74,900miles; I bought the car in June 2008 when the car had done 34,000miles. The original owner (engineering lecturer) did a superb job of modifying the car a couple of years after he bought it. The car has a turbo xs package and is very fast, 18-19psi not sure of total BHP paperwork suggests more than the STI. I will list upgrades below.

The car is well cared for and has been garaged for 9 of its 10 years. Oil is changed every 3500miles with Mobil one, plugs and fuel filter were done at 74,000miles. Rear struts & brake pads all around – 68,000miles. The car comes with pages of receipts and manuals for all upgrades I will try and list everything-

Upgrades and modifications

UTEC ECU piggyback

Stages 1, 2&3 unichip and upgrade

Remote map switch – turbo XS

Hyperflow MY01 intercooler

Turbo XS 4” downpipe

Vishnu performance 3”up pipe

Turbo XS 3.5” midpipe

Turbo XS turboback stainless steel

Turbo XS manual boost valve

H-RFL BOV

K&N filter

Turbo XS short shifter

STI hood scoop

APS air splitter

Auto-meter gauge cluster – BOOST, EGT, OIL,

WRX mats

Trunk cargo tray

Wheels

17” OZ Superligera alloys (new rubber July 2012)

Extras –

Subaru alloys with snow tiresx4

Full WRX exhaust system

Sumotoyo tires 70% tread x3

Subaru car cover

Spare lug nuts

There are around 70 pictures available that I took on Sunday 23rd Dec 2012 available for any possible buyers. I am asking $11,000obo – if you’re interested contact me by cell - 2079512882 Car is listed elsewhere. Pictures available @ http://maine.craigsl...3503013718.html I will get a picture on this form!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spatty

View attachment 3688Subaru WRX 2002 wagon -

Up for sale is my 2002 WRX wagon, the car is for sale as I am relocating back to the UK (otherwise I would keep it until I die or it did). The car has had 2 owners and currently sits at 74,900miles; I bought the car in June 2008 when the car had done 34,000miles. The original owner (engineering lecturer) did a superb job of modifying the car a couple of years after he bought it. The car has a turbo xs package and is very fast, 18-19psi not sure of total BHP paperwork suggests more than the STI. I will list upgrades below.

The car is well cared for and has been garaged for 9 of its 10 years. Oil is changed every 3500miles with Mobil one, plugs and fuel filter were done at 74,000miles. Rear struts & brake pads all around – 68,000miles. The car comes with pages of receipts and manuals for all upgrades I will try and list everything-

Upgrades and modifications

UTEC ECU piggyback

Stages 1, 2&3 unichip and upgrade

Remote map switch – turbo XS

Hyperflow MY01 intercooler

Turbo XS 4” downpipe

Vishnu performance 3”up pipe

Turbo XS 3.5” midpipe

Turbo XS turboback stainless steel

Turbo XS manual boost valve

H-RFL BOV

K&N filter

Turbo XS short shifter

STI hood scoop

APS air splitter

Auto-meter gauge cluster – BOOST, EGT, OIL,

WRX mats

Trunk cargo tray

Wheels

17” OZ Superligera alloys (new rubber July 2012)

Extras –

Subaru alloys with snow tiresx4

Full WRX exhaust system

Sumotoyo tires 70% tread x3

Subaru car cover

Spare lug nuts

There are around 70 pictures available that I took on Sunday 23rd Dec 2012 available for any possible buyers. I am asking $11,000obo – if you’re interested contact me by cell - 2079512882 Car is listed elsewhere. Pictures available @ http://maine.craigsl...3503013718.html I will get a picture on this form!
Did you buy this from a professor at Umaine..... Chuck Maguire?

Craig

Trade you an rs??!
default_smile.png

02WRXBUG

It was a very nice car to own, I will get another one when I head back to the UK.

SOLD THE CAR TODAY- Good luck with the Car Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back