Wrx bugeye wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoItOnAllFours

SOLD! Got some sad news today, the cancer on my car has gotten to the point where it's not worth sinking any more money into, frame is shot. That being said I am in the ending process on picking up a forester xt, and I'm not going to have room to let the Rex sit. It has 227,000 miles on it, lost brakes a week ago (rear caliper leaking). Typical evap code, other then that, new head and intake gaskets, timing belt and clutch at around 210,000, RUNS AWESOME turbo pulls nice. new halo style headlights (have originals in good shape). Interior is all there in good shape. There is a few pics on my profile of it, anyone on here interested in her? She has been very good to me I wish I didn't have to let it go but...it's time. I'll hang on to it for a few weeks willing to take offers on the whole car or parts, NO RIMS OR TIRES, NO RADIO, NO ROOF BASKET. if you want it it's inspected till the end of the month it's drive able short distance because of leak in brakes, bring your own wheels drive her home! Best offer! 207-852-2319 josh. car can be seen in bangor tomorrow at cash Xpress (575 main st) all day. SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoItOnAllFours

Bump no offer refused, I'm thinking 400 for the whole thing, I paid that just for the headlights. Goes for parts also! Really need this gone, I'd rather not scrap it/all of it. Brand new radiator, hoses, headlights, pads and front routers. Has a no name cat back in good shape. Don't hesitate to ask about anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back