WRX Header Feeler

scubiecraig

I am putting out a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in a WRX header setup I purchased for my 2.5i. This would come with new genuine Subaru gaskets, an o2 3' extender, a 3 bolt flange, and 2 o2 weld in bungs. I would just want to recoup my costs, so a price of $175 is what I have in mind. I would prefer not to ship, but I am not opposed to it, however, seller would pay for shipping.

Any interest?

scubiecraig

No, and that's mainly the reason I am selling it. I either can't find someone to do the welding, or the shop doesn't have time... Or in one case, I show up for my appointment that I made weeks in advance only to find out the guy didn't decide to show up to work. I have become too frustrated to continue with this.

i-wagon

If my front oxygen sensor wasnt welded into my header I'd trade you my complete one for your parts

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

There's actually a sensor in this header that came with it. However I do not know if it is functional or not.

I contacted Meyagi but he never got back to me. He no loves me =[

i-wagon

If you don't find someone to buy your parts between now and next saturday (15th) and you don't hold me responsible for broken manifold studs should that occur, I.ll work with you on getting yours together,.idk if I gave you a tentative estimate for my time and energy, but we can work that out later

scubiecraig

Did you have any issues with broken studs? No you didn't give me an estimate.. If you want to PM me though, that's cool.

i-wagon

My manifold has been of several times for various reasons, and never seized every time it went back on, so mine was easy, yours may be too depending how rusty it is. I'll pm my number, text me tomorrow after 7am

Jamey

I sold mine not worth hassle and I am too busy this time year fail me
default_frown.gif

scubiecraig

when did you contact me? i dont remember getting a message regarding this
I sent a text over to you on the 11th of August. I have a new phone # so your response was "Who's this?". I responded who I was but then never heard back from you. Is it something you could help with?

Latest posts

Back