WRX Key Fob remote for 05-07 NEWISH $32 shipped

patsti

NitrousFed
Hey guys I have a new 2005 WRX key fob that I had left over from my first subie (just before sti). It was the spare key fob set to my wrx that I traded in and has been sitting in my safe since 05. It is in new condition with only minor scratch on the bottom from putting it on the key ring.

I believe these can be easily reprogrammed but not sure. I noticed they go for about $40 shipped on ebay so I am looking to get-

$32 shipped w/ paypal as long as payment is sent as gift (no paypal fees taken).

$35 is done as goods transaction ($3 to cover the extra pp fees).

I cannot meet anyone as I just had back surgery a few weeks back and cannot leave my house. This is also for sale on ebay so I will take this down once it is sold.

I will Ship USPS with DC#.

Thanks for looking.

Should fit 05-07 WRX and maybe other subies. It is up to you to figure that one out. Again it is from a 2005 wrx.

WP_000168.jpg

WP_000170.jpg

WP_000172.jpg

WP_000173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

patsti

NitrousFed
well I thought about it and I really have no use for this thing. It is for sale on ebay at $35 bin. I will do $25 shipped for mainelysubaru.com friends. Use this key fob to swap into one of those vw style switchblade key kits on ebay or use it as a spare...

Latest posts

Back