WRX performance parts

Spiller1327

Subaru diff cover brand new in box. Was gonna put it on the rexy until I bought a primitive set instead! Fits most all imprezas. $50
<div></div>
<div></div>

GC RS grill that I modified with an 06? Subaru badge. The badge is awesome and the grill is in great shape but it needs paint. $50

<div></div>

02/03 buggeye grill parts. Ebay special i thought I would like. Didn't even come assembled or with fasteners. Also a stock grill I was going to cut and make this mesh fit but lost ambition and bought one instead. Take it all for $5

2j2esuc.jpg

Thule ski and snowboard roof rack clamps. Holds 2 snowboards or 3? pairs of ski's. Used them all last season with no flaws. I bought a larger set to carry my friends shit around as well. $75
<div></div>

<div></div>

Set of stronger rear sway bar bushing holders with brand new bushings. Has the 2 bolt from newer model wrx's to make them more reliable. $25
<div></div>

Free oil cap. Doesn't fit the rexy so who knows what it will fit? the threaded part is too small
<div></div>

02/03 wrx intercooler with stock y pipe. Held boost fine and no cracks in the y pipe. $50
<div></div>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back