WTB 02-03 WRX parts

Rallytech14

Looking to clean up my WRX for the spring, I already got some nice gold 17s (Thanks Rad!)

I need

-Struts

-lowering springs, nothing crazy, im really just looking to get rid of some wheel gap

- Looking for a hood if its Aspen White (or really cheap so I have money left to paint)

-Lug nuts (stock ones at too fat, need thin ones...)

-Center caps, 2.5"

-Maybe newer seats, 04+ WRX bucket seats with the fixed headrest

-Possibly a new Mechanical boost gauge if the price is right

-maybe a nice set of RA mudflaps

...and ill probably think of some more things, but this is a good start

Thanks!!

-Zach

Rallytech14

I think I remember Matt mentioning that too me a few weeks ago,I really think I should at least get my suspension situated before I blow too much money on that, what'd you say you wanted for em?

Tyler

I have some very lightly used STi Tein green springs. All you would need are STi rear tophats to make these work on WRX struts.

Rallytech14

I need new struts anyway cause mine are blown, I dont think STi springs would give me the drop im looking for but thank you anyway

Tyler

Yes. These are Tein s.tech springs, for an STi. I believe these are the ones: http://www.vividraci...407-p-4562.html

I bought them from another member and decided I didn't want to lower my WRX, so they've been unused since. I don't recall how many miles are on them, but I don't believe Ryan had them for very long before he sold them to me. Like I said, I think all you would need to change to use these with WRX struts are the REAR strut mounts for an STi. The fronts should work perfectly fine.

Let me know.

PS. Thanks Gabe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

sorry man haha, I think I read over another add where someone was selling STi springs that were painted Tien green. anywho, link says its a 1.5" drop but then under "right height" it says Front: -2.4"

Rear: -1.34

do you know which one it is?

and what did you want for them?

Rallytech14

Got my suspension all set! Thanks again JP!

he might be able to hook me up with some lugs

still looking for a hood! wingless trunk possibly an STi Vane wing

Latest posts

Back