WTB: 05-07 Door Cards and Armrest extension

Boynton4

Just like the title says, looking for a 05-07 Armrest Extension for my 2006 Impreza, and am also looking for a set of door cards that will fit the 2005-2007 also. Apparently the previous owner had a dog which did a good job of scratching up the cards.
default_biggrin.png
It's funny the things you notice right after you buy a used car
default_smile.png

Boynton4

If they're in good shape and match up, i'll take em. My rear door cards are the ones that need replacing the most. Are they Gray fabric on Black or Black on Black? Are you going to the MS June meet next Wednesday? we could take care of it then.

I have the rear door cards out of my 05 RS. the fronts were sold$75 for the pair

Boynton4

Well... I don't know about that color combo. Maybe if I had all 4. I don't want to run mismatched cards front and back. If only they were gray.. Thank you though

SUBARUDE

i have a set of 4 05 sti door cards with window switches i will sell for $150 if you want they are in the back of my wrx at M&A you can ask them to show them to you

Boynton4

That does sound interesting... I just dropped my car off at M+A tonight, and will be there tomorrow. I assume they are Blue and Black door cards... I dont think i've seen an STI with anything else.. I just dont know how blue doorcards will tie into the gray and black interior......

Latest posts

Back