WTB 4 doors 93-01 impreza

sooch

Type-RA
Looking for complete doors for my 4door impreza shell.

I would prefer manual windows, but if you have electric, Im down with that too. I can buy 1 or 2 or all, not worried.

I have a white car, so white is preferred, but any color works for me. There is such a thing as paint

WRB_Tank

There is a maroon 95 4 door at silvers in veazie. Believe it has power doors grey interior. Missing pass front door.

sooch

Type-RA
Ill go there before class tomorrow and poke around. I called them last week and they said they didnt have any 4doors...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
they don't, they have a 3 door!! also check with highway auto, and greenpoint(milford and brewer respectively)

WRB_Tank

Highway is closed I thought? Honestly best and easiest place to get them is probably Norms in Wiscasset....if you like their price. But there were a couple of people parting out OBS...maybe they will chime in.

A side note on Silvers in Veazie....they have no idea what they have....best way to find out is to ask to go out in the yard....I go out there like once a month just to browse and see if they have anything I want. They were getting rid of Subarus the last time I was there a whole row was gone......so maybe they did finally get rid of that sedan....hopes not for your sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
yes the guy on the phone at silvers was not very intelligent... ill try the part out of the obs, i think that's my best luck.

Latest posts

Back