WTB: Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Forester.

05scoobyrs

Hey guys my friend needs a reliable car for his new job, and I advised him to get a Subaru, as any of us would. If you have a vehicle that you have for sale or would be willing to sell to him, you can call/text me at 446-9422, or Brent at 458-2503. He is looking for something $500-$1000, just a reliable car. it doesn't have to be pretty. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Zach (05ScoobyRS)

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It Maine it's hard to find a car that's running, driving, inspectable, and any long term reliability for under $1000.

Just saying... If you're good at fixing cars, now there's a different story. Pick something up with issues, but no rust and make it run. Completely possible to have a nice reliable car for sub 1000.

05scoobyrs

Yea I know. He doesn't really have any experience in fixing cars, so I'm not sure what he expects for a vehicle. He asked me to help him find a car so I figured I would check on here first.

Subarewah

how much is not very much? I knew a little bit but never actually did much with my neon. then I got my 97 impreza and ive done more then I ever thought I would and I love working on these cars. It started with fixing some exhaust problems then brake work and now im almost finished with a motor job in my 99 OBS. Beleive me when I say that if I can do it any can do it. Just got to give your self some time and make sure its right and youd be amazed at what you can do. Sorry for stealing your thread for a sec. Just thought you might pass that onto your friend. If I didnt need my 97 Id think about selling it for $400. Yeah its got some rust and some tranny issuse but I drive it everyday and it likes it.

05scoobyrs

Thanks ill tell him that he can probably learn how to fix it as he is doing it. Even if he can't figure it out there are so many DIY guides online now thy he could Google it.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
And nice people on the forum willing to give a hand and teach others the ways of the suby.

Latest posts

Back