WTB: motorcycle

TheSoundMan

craigslist man.......I used to buy up bikes cheap in the winter, fix em up and sell em for double come riding season...good time to buy....

Mighty Subie

What are you looking for? a Crotch rocket.. a cruiser, a standard? I have a 1982 Suzuki GS850G that'd I'd sell for $600. I need to repaint the tank because it leaked on and and I re-welded it, sealed it and haven't repainted it. Runs great, just put new tires on it. Shaft drive so it's almost 0 upkeep. just replace the gear oil ever now and then. With the older bikes like that though they do require maint like adjusting the valves, but I have a valve shim kit and a maint book and everything. and thegsresouces.com is a place to find out anything you will want to know about older GS Suzukis. I got a newer Suzuki Bandit 1200 otherwise I really like the old girl. It gets a solid 40 mpg all day long.

Apollyon12

+1 on what type, and what is your budget?

I have two for sale but they are both under your cc limit and one isn't for the faint of heart (or butt).

inski

Talk to Adam W. at Evergreen. He's got a green rocket in your price range. Awesome bike meticulously maintained. He's a former bike mechanic at Street Cycles in Falmouth.

Back