wtb stock td04

CheySpec207

alright so im not exactly sure if i need one yet but im just posting this so i have time incase i do need one but if anyone has a stock td04 that is willing to part with let me know ill maybe even trade a set of 205/55/16 snow tires with more than half the tread life on it

Trevor723

I have one. 88k miles, has all the lines including vacuum T except oil feed and the banjo bolt. I'll take $100.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I seek td 04 for a little 1781

I found a gazillion real things 219 bucks ebay. brand new...even sold for subaru only, correct lines etc.

a used one is to be considered frightening. Its as sensitive as putting a used headgasket form another engine in yours.. it is just that stupid to me.

I would try a used one on an old solid engine, any ea.. the ej cannot play these games.

you lost one, the crap may still be another loss to come.

CheySpec207

yeah i hear ya but moneys pretty tight and i have no car so i need my car back on the road so i can make more money lol

Apollyon12

$125

Don't forget to check the oil in line (top line) where it attaches to the block. The screen in the banjo bolt had a tendancy to clog up. It is supposed to filter crap out but that crap doesn't then have a place to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

If I remember correctly, I don't think the TD04 has the banjo bolt screen... I may be wrong

Apollyon12

A guy at the dealer recomended changing it when I swapped my turbo the last time. I pulled the banjo bolt in question and there was no screen. so either you are right or the screen had been removed already. Either way, I am fairly certian that a piece of aluminum blocked the oil passage in the turbo itself (NOT the one I have for sale, that turbo is long gone).

Latest posts

Back