wtb: Used gravel tires...

patsti

NitrousFed
Looking to buy a set of 14in or 16in (if they make them) Gravel/snow tires... Looking for Rally non dot or dot tires (these are not for street useage).

LMK what you got... Mr. Prodrive???

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
we have tons of 195/65-15 and 206/65-15 gravel tires, in soft and medium compound. Michelin, BFG, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankooks heh it's like a freakin' tyre store in the barn.

$25 to $50 each depending on tire brand and wear levels. most are 60% or more tread remaining. great for fun use, not so good when you want to win rallies.

these gravels are marked 'for competition use only' and will NOT work in snow. try em in winter, you'll see (bring a tow strap tho!)

LMK how many you want, I'll get em from Bangor to Camden for ya.

patsti

NitrousFed
we have tons of 195/65-15 and 206/65-15 gravel tires, in soft and medium compound. Michelin, BFG, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankooks heh it's like a freakin' tyre store in the barn.
$25 to $50 each depending on tire brand and wear levels. most are 60% or more tread remaining. great for fun use, not so good when you want to win rallies.

these gravels are marked 'for competition use only' and will NOT work in snow. try em in winter, you'll see (bring a tow strap tho!)

LMK how many you want, I'll get em from Bangor to Camden for ya.
They are for a friend... gotta see if he has 15 inch wheels. He wants them for a field bomber that he has. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
They are for a friend... gotta see if he has 15 inch wheels. He wants them for a field bomber that he has. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
gots some nice 15" 5x100 steelies too, $100/set but he's gotta take the hacked kumhos on em too
default_smile.png

patsti

NitrousFed
gots some nice 15" 5x100 steelies too, $100/set but he's gotta take the hacked kumhos on em too
default_additional_sillylol.gif
HMM>... Sounds like a good deal to me sweetheart. Ill get back to ya!

Latest posts

Back