WTF EASYPASS Grrr !!!!!!!!11!!!!one!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Dear Easypass,

Every quarter I feed you $90 for the tolls from Saco to York. and nearly weekly I feed you for the Hampton Tolls. Why do you have to go and make me angry? I come home last night and have a couple peices of mail from you. Inside these envelopes there are 7 pictures of the back of my car. I think it is cool that you are getting into Photograpy and all, but why are you charging me for them too?

I am confused as to why you would send me such a letter, would it not be easier to run my plate through your system? You have to run it through some system to get my name and address to send me these nice photographs.

Please in the future DIABF before sending these to me and wasting my time..

Sincerely

Pedro

Runnah

Don't feel bad, for soeme reason I got a $50 bill for overdrawing on my ez-pass funds, but I have a commuter plan which allows me to go between my exits as much as I want.

So I'm confused, and of course MTA lines are always busy.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah I have a commuter plan as well.

NH wants $25 on top of the toll charge for when my EZPass didn't work twice... Piss me off!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well I found out what happened...

They entered my plate number in 1 digit wrong. so instead of it running through the system and just figuring it in to my commuter plan I get the violation.

I only have to pay the toll to NH not the $25, so that is good, and the rest of the stuff from Maine will be taken care of.

R

rallyXcramps

Apparently you aren't going fast enough thru the toll booths.

Only problrem I have with the EZ-Pass is in Saco.

I guess "EZ-Pass ONLY OTHERS PROHIBITED" in French means "stop in this lane and put your blinker on."

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well if you are ever going through and hear a constant horn in the morning that is me! If someone stops in the ezpass lane they get horn till they are out of my way and a finger on the way by

Don't F with my commute soccer mom bishes!

Latest posts

Back