WTF: RS still running like SH*T!?!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I had to pick up some parts. The two friggin' o-rings I needed didn't come in the "complete" tranny gasket and seal kit. But, Greg had 'em.

I even saw Vinnie in action. Well, he was sitting behind a desk and stood up when I came in. That's some sort of action...

EvilAsPie

Just got off the phone with Pat's service. Said the front o2 is bad. Guess they didn't get a good reading last time or something...

We'll see. Hoping they can get it done today.

EvilAsPie

I knew the second i pulled the clutch out the first time it was fixed.

You really had to control the gas, more the usual, while pulling the clutch out before to keep it from stalling.

Yes, replacing the front o2 fixed the issue. Guess it must not have shown up on the diag the first time.

Man, does she drive nice! Especially having all new ignition and air filter. ;D

RedForester08

I knew the second i pulled the clutch out the first time it was fixed.

You really had to control the gas, more the usual, while pulling the clutch out before to keep it from stalling.

Yes, replacing the front o2 fixed the issue. Guess it must not have shown up on the diag the first time.

Man, does she drive nice! Especially having all new ignition and air filter. ;D
Great news Pete. Hope they took care of you on the bill.

EvilAsPie

Great news Pete. Hope they took care of you on the bill.
They didn't charge me to diag it again. And they didn't charge full price to install the sensor. It wasn't too bad.

I probably could have done it myself a little cheaper, but it was so worth it just to have it done. 8)

8) Now, get back on that auto-x!
I wish there was one this weekend, but we have to wait till the 22nd.

mikebike357

Whoo hooo!!!! Good deal!! Glad you're back in business!
default_tongue.png

Trainable

Yeah, but the 22nd is closing in. >
default_tongue.png

Glad to hear the car is back up and running well.

Being told the problem isn't what it is sure does make diagnosing the problem difficult. ;D

Back