WTF RS25.com

Devon

Screenshot2011-03-31at82045AM.png

default_angry.png

Devon

Apparently everyone is getting them, and some profiles have already been banned.

This better be a god damn april fools joke.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Got one as well. I've had an account for like 6 years. Only use it to search.

April fools day is APRIL FIRST, not March 31st.
default_dry.png

Last edited by a moderator:

4WRXter

Skier!
I predict the demise of RS25. I suspect there are a HUGE number of people like myself that use it for research and as reference. Also the sellers should notice a HUGE decline in sales, resulting in complaints, or deletion of their own accounts.

I guess I better start mucking up threads here, to get active posting, to prevent deletion. But by inane posting, getting deleted.

Probably it IS a joke, but it would seem They would have better things to do.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm not worried about it, if they're for serious, I'll just re-register a new account and use it to search, an extra minute of my time wooo.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
their approach is a bad joke no matter if it'z true or not.

it;s a useful site but you have to wade thru a lot of dreck to find the nuggets of wisdom

catharsis....look it up

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I predict the demise of RS25. I suspect there are a HUGE number of people like myself that use it for research and as reference. Also the sellers should notice a HUGE decline in sales, resulting in complaints, or deletion of their own accounts.

I guess I better start mucking up threads here, to get active posting, to prevent deletion. But by inane posting, getting deleted.

Probably it IS a joke, but it would seem They would have better things to do.
that was a realistic intnetion wasn't it... research.

I saw these forums startup.

even nasioc.

a real self building owner wanting to share and swap is going to have to have a blog, ensured freedom of speech, and maybe even paying for own bandwidth.

step up with a brand, start a forum... and one can only speak so much truth. It is a disgusting shame.

the real cars and your intentions, is gonna be a darn near evil writing at times. No pom pommed cheerleaders with subaru logos tattood on the backside going along with it.

that used to make forums horrible. no real speak...

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I did not recieve this notice, I just sell stuff there and occasionally make a post. I think its full legit!!!!

4WRXter

Skier!
Kind of the perfect April Fools joke, if you think about it. Not many people suspicious on Mar 31.

Latest posts

Back