wtt: AW wingless

STI KID

Hey everyone. I've been wanting to do this for a while now but im interested in trading my wingless aw trunk for an aw wrx tunk with wrx wing. Im not looking for the sti wing (draws more attention than i need)
default_tongue.png
but my trunk is in perfect cond. debadged. for those wanting to trade it needs to be in perfect cond also and debadged.

33k4oza.jpg

STI KID

oh lol. i didnt realize that was in the sense of he would literally i just thought he was sayin like someone hop on it kinda deal. pedro if your interested shoot me a pm. i live in raymond we could switch em out this weekend?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The only thing you may not like is that it is an 06 trunk. Thus it has the blue oval. everything else is off other than the "WRX" but I won't pull that unless you show up and unbolt your lid.

I unfortunately can't go too far from home (9mo preggo wifey on bed rest)

STI KID

where do u live pedro? is th blue subaru badge able to be taken off? well as long as they are the same color white im no to worried?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The oval is attached from the factory with pins. So it is not a clean removal. I am in arundel.

My daughter was born on thurs. So I am not sure of my availability.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The oval is attached from the factory with pins. So it is not a clean removal. I am in arundel.
My daughter was born on thurs. So I am not sure of my availability.
Sorry to threadjack, but.............Congrats!!!!!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Thanks man!

Sti-kid, I just want to make sure there are no surprises. So don't feel obligated.

STI KID

hey man congrats. well let me know when your avaliable. im honestly not to worried about it. (the subaru badge.) again congrats w the baby!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Thanks man. I will be off work for a couple weeks. So any time really. I am up every couple hours at this point.

stiXXX

I've got a San Remo red WRX trunk, very very clean, with wing.

I just bought the WRX 2 days ago, I'd consider a trade.

I'm in Sebago Lake if you're interested, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

i have an aspen while trunk with WRX wing

off my 02. de-bagged and in great condition

are you still looking for someone? im trying to decide if i want to go wingless or not..

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
not to sink my own boat, but it would be a cleaner look than mine.

but if you like the suby logo let me know. I am around all weekend. Send me a PM

STI KID

dc rally- i actually just posted on your pics lol. yes i still have it and would def like to still trade. as long as your trunk is in awesome condition.?

Latest posts

Back