WTT Prodrive oval-tip axelback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Northernah'
I want to trade my oval tip Prodrive axelback for something else. I love the way this sounds, I just want something a little louder (call me a ricer) Its in great shape and the tip shines up nice, just dirty from winter. I don't really have anything else to put on, so I cant sell it outright. These aren't that easy to find anymore from what I have seen!

E0B960FC-90D9-4FBD-A468-F24E4B29DEB2-11596-00000A3365D2AF09.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
Thanks Inski!

Also haven't had a problem getting a sticker with this and its been on for 4 years!

saabaru

I love the sound of the Prodrive, I have been running one for 3-4 years with no issue. G/L with the trade.

SUBARUDE

The only thing with this thread is your prodrive is a stock fitment axle back and there aren't many axle backs that are louder then yours that's are stock fitment you would be better off selling your axle back and buying a full catback exhaust

i-wagon

My car has a dynomax ultraflo stainless, factory hanger locations and a stainless tip. All welded with no leaks, seems louder than when I had my pridrive. If you text me I can send pics

Eight nine zero 9218

Ray

The Northernah'
250 is what they were going for a few years back on nasioc, but I'd need something to put on!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I want to trade my oval tip Prodrive axelback for something else. I love the way this sounds, I just want something a little louder (call me a ricer) Its in great shape and the tip shines up nice, just dirty from winter. I don't really have anything else to put on, so I cant sell it outright. These aren't that easy to find anymore from what I have seen!

E0B960FC-90D9-4FBD-A468-F24E4B29DEB2-11596-00000A3365D2AF09.jpg
Keep it! You don't know how lucky you are to own a Prodrive.

RedForester08

Keep it! You don't know how lucky you are to own a Prodrive.
He is right. I have a USDM Genome direct bolt on. Sounds great but my son has a Prodrive on his 02 Legacy and is mucho better.

$250 would be a fair price for that. I sold mine last year for $255 in great shape. don't ask why i sold because I don't even know. ha ha

4WRXter

Skier!
I have a GRedy Evo 2. 3" inlet, 4" tip. I'd consider trading if you want to hear it and think it is loud enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back