Xmas is gonna suck this year!

Impreza05

Tonight our dryer decided iot would be a good time top catch fire! >
default_wink.png
I guess I will keep the box and wrap it up and put it under the tree for everyone, unless someone out htere has a dryer they want to sell.

mikebike357

I'll look on the bulletin board at work. There tons of shit for sale posted there. I know i've seen a washer & dryer posted recently.

or, do what I did... BestBuy 18 months no interest when you slap it on your BestBuy card. Also got double RewardZone points on the appliance purchase. w00t! Just have to pay it off before teh 18 months or they tell ya to bend over and bite the pillow.

mikebike357

Me too. Still had to buy a washer & dryer unless I wanted to hang out at the laundrymat with the local riff raff.

HR radness

His royal radness
Let's see, how many of you guys are gonna be away from home WORKING over BOTH thanksgiving AND Christmas?

Umm yeah...me..that'll be me

I don't want to see any more "sucking" holidays posts

C

chris

Rad don't talk like that, you're they only rock star we have. You're suppose to make it look glamerous.

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. My wife has Xmas off this year. She usually works Xmas. SUCKAHHHS!

Evil Jeff

Let's see, how many of you guys are gonna be away from home WORKING over BOTH thanksgiving AND Christmas?

Rad, that's definitely a sucky holiday. But, even though I have both days off, you know I'd trade with you in an instant if I could. I'd much rather be gone on the holidays, and be able to come home to someone I know loves me, than spend it alone. :'(

katnip

the car is black. I swear

Damn, who's cheerios did you piss in to pull both holidays out???
default_wink.png

Evil Jeff

Agreed....sorry
Nothing to be sorry about. I too know what if feels like to have to work on the holidays. I'm merely trying to get you to look at the brighter side of things. that's what I have to do each and every day now.

Evil Jeff

I loved teh enormous b00bies on the chick I tried to get to go out with me last time I was actually at the laundry mat. ;D

Strangely enough, I haven't seen her since. ???

Latest posts

Back