Yayyyy, a new subaru in my family!

Geist

My girlfriend's first official car...

She already had a grand-am and a bonneville, both 2nd handed from family, but they're both too big for her, and she's a picky little crybaby when it comes to that stuff, and gets too nervous and thus doesn't drive well as a result...

I've been looking around, and we just picked up the first car she's going to actually commit to!

A 1993 Impreza 4dr, booya!!

We're picking it up on Sunday, and I'm going to immediately start gunning through it and making sure all of the maintenance stuff is taken care of... then the modding begins. :icon_porc:

I'll have some pictures of this beast up in the gallery on sunday.

She needs a little work... first off I'm going to take care of the front seal and timing belt, change the oil, tranny fluid, and probably spark plugs...

Then my buddy is going to help me do the body work... get rid of the ever so evil rust that's beginning to show up on the rear 1/4s, not excessive yet, though...

Annnnnd then we're going to get ready to paint it, becuase... well right now, it's Purple!!

wzrd

Good for you...is that the Plum crazy purple of the 70ies??... :glasses9: have fun with her.

Geist

Yeah, it's the dark purple there...

And yeah it was on craigslist, but I didn't pay $800 for it, payed 600 instead..

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
WHAT! Let her keep it??? Are you nuts! Who the heck is she and will you ever see her after this and youuuuuuu already own it! Drive it away and wave. :wave:

Latest posts

Back